The Little Things

During our busy lives, we sometimes need to be reminded of the little things. Be it, when you wake, giving your praise, being thankful for that breath. During the drive to your destination, making it there, be it late or on time. Once you're there, hoping the day goes smoothly and ends quickly. When the day ends, be grateful to make it through another day. Thank goodness for the little things :)





Thursday, August 12, 2010

Remind Me

Can someone remind me that when having a bad day, there's always tomorrow? Remind me that when things seem there darkest, I wouldn't know that without seeing the light. Remind me, it's ok to be mad, vent frustration, even hold a small grudge, cause keeping these emotions inside can be toxic.  Just in case I forget who you are, remind me :)

1 comment:

  1. There's ALWAYS tomorrow and someone ALWAYS had been through worse. It IS ok to vent and be frustrated and you SHOULD get those emotions out in a HEALTHY way or your right, they are TOXIC!! ((HUGS)) from your sistah! Glad you have a blog! :-) HUGS to your Mom and Dad too! We are praying for ALL of you!!

    ReplyDelete