The Little Things

During our busy lives, we sometimes need to be reminded of the little things. Be it, when you wake, giving your praise, being thankful for that breath. During the drive to your destination, making it there, be it late or on time. Once you're there, hoping the day goes smoothly and ends quickly. When the day ends, be grateful to make it through another day. Thank goodness for the little things :)





Sunday, August 29, 2010

Please and thank you

I'd like to think of myself as a kind and caring person and I'm sure my family and friends would agree.  Lately I noticed that the common practice of decent courtesy is lacking in our everyday lives.  Don't get excited, I'm not pointing fingers, calling anyone out, this is a general observation.  So I thought, let me see how far a PLEASE or A THANK YOU can go. This week, whenever the opportunity presents itself that a "PLEASE" and/or "THANK YOU" is appropriate or not, I plan to express it.  I'm not expecting a a we are the world moment but let's see how the "YOUR WELCOME"s play out.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I have had moments like this for sure. A smile and a thank you can go a LONG way! Even if others still are grumpy and horrid, you still feel better having tried to make a bad things better. Good luck! I will do it too with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete